Foteini Kakulas (formerly Hassiotou)
Articles published in SPLASH! milk science update
- Even to the Brain: Yes, Breastmilk Stem Cells Do Transfer to Organs of Offspring
- Breastfeeding Protects Women Against Cancer
- Do Larger Breasts Make More Milk?
- Microbial Transfer from Mother to Offspring
- Protein for Babies: Too Much of a Good Thing
- Breastmilk as a Tool to Shed Light on Breast Cancer
- Breastmilk Composition is Dynamic: Infant Feeds, Mother Responds
- How Breastfed Babies Control Their Own Appetite
- Protective Cells in Breast Milk: For the Infant and the Mother?