Sandeep Ravindran is a Freelance Science Writer based in Washington, DC.
Articles published in SPLASH! milk science update
- Cow Milk Phospholipids Can Improve Cognitive Performance under Stressful Conditions
- Breastfeeding May Lower Risk of Stroke Later in Life
- Breastfeeding May Help Protect Babies from Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- Choline in Human Milk Plays a Crucial Role in Infant Memory
- Picking a Selenium Form for Enriching Infant Formula
- How Milk’s Metabolic Footprint Changes After Fermentation Into Yogurt
- Cow Milk Can Protect the Gut from Alcohol-Induced Gastric Ulcers
- Maternal Bacteria Selectively Seed the Infant Gut
- Relationship Between Breastfeeding and Allergies: It’s Complicated
- Magnesium in Milk: An Overlooked Mineral?