Sandeep Ravindran is a Freelance Science Writer based in Washington, DC.
Articles published in SPLASH! milk science update
- Choline in Human Milk Plays a Crucial Role in Infant Memory
- Picking a Selenium Form for Enriching Infant Formula
- How Milk’s Metabolic Footprint Changes After Fermentation Into Yogurt
- Cow Milk Can Protect the Gut from Alcohol-Induced Gastric Ulcers
- Maternal Bacteria Selectively Seed the Infant Gut
- Relationship Between Breastfeeding and Allergies: It’s Complicated
- Magnesium in Milk: An Overlooked Mineral?
- Higher Milk Consumption Is Associated with Reduced Risk of Hip Fractures
- Glycemic Status, Type of Dairy and Risk of Diabetes
- Synthesizing the Complex Sugars in Human Milk